As a Software Analyst, you will be working closely with the operations and development team. You will be doing team management and working on procedures to increase overall efficiency.
- Coordinate with every department, meet with leads, and assess their work processes.
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications
- Evaluating data
- Updating standard operating procedures
- Analyze, design and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance
- Review company policies and business process
- Work closely with executive management to achieve outcomes based on company goals.
- Masters’ degree or Bachelor's Degree with experience in a related field of study.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Knowledge of research methods.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
(i) Masters Degree (M.Sc./MS/MCA/M.Tech)with 2 Year work Experience in Programming Role
(ii) Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science /Information Technology / Informatics / Engineering or allied subjects with 60% or above
(iii) Master’s degree in any subject with minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
You can also send your resume along with cover letters at firstname.lastname@example.org