As a social media analyst, you will work primarily with the design team and in close collaboration with the operations team. You have to analyze the presence of Samarth online and on social media platforms and create awareness about Samarth Project.
- Analyze user engagement and develop engagement strategies through posts
- Report on web traffic from all social media
- Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in the project.
- Identify habits of our online followers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Develop content (creatives, videos, and blogs) to increase engagement and reach.
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Coordinate with the PL and the Design department to design advertising campaigns
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments
- Coming up with creative engagement programs online to interact with the audience.
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Update our social media and website policy, when necessary
- Graduate with specialized certificate / PG Diploma in the relevant area
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems is preferred)
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Understanding of photo editing, video editing, and associated tools and software
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Creative and innovative
- Keeps up with the current trend
You can also send your resume along with cover letters at email@example.com