The Project Manager will coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. The Project Manager will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
It includes developing detailed project and implementation plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation, and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects ?
- Manage future implementations and system enhancements by collaborating with various business areas and system owners.
- Manage projects with specific focus on deliverables, tasks and due dates.
- Define requirements and monitor those through to implementation.
- Develop and maintain implementation and enhancement project plans.
- Assist in modification of specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and User Manuals of program.
- Perform independently with minimal supervision and work with others developing trusting relationships.
- Convey timelines, deliverables, risks, delays and impacts to project team members and lead teams as required.
- Collaborate with all cross-functional team members/system owners to accomplish required tasks and provide project updates.
- Enforce successful implementations across multiple functions in an organization.
- Maintain strict adherence to internal policies and internal controls within organization.
- Anticipate delays and initiate plans and alternative solutions.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques ?
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques ?
- Design and build systems to increase stakeholder feedback in product issues
- Develop intelligent tools for collecting and aggregating larger volumes of customer feedback
- Proven working experience in project management ?
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills ?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ?
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills ?
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office ?Suite
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Must have experience in Education Sector
- Proficiency in the English language, with excellent written and oral communication skills
You can also send your resume along with cover letters at email@example.com