As a Junior Research Fellow, you will be working primarily on the research aspects of the project. You have to conduct research, literature reviews, collect data and present in an effective manner on topics assigned.
- Carry out research work on given topics as directed. Conduct literature reviews, collect and analyze data.
- Keep and maintain the record of the results in presentable form.
- Keep a track of contingencies/consumables required for the work.
- Conduct research, investigate workflows, business procedures, and recommend changes
- Assist the team in preparation of various reports related to the research work.
- Carryout any other departmental work as directed.
- Write and contribute to publications, studies and white papers.
- Develop research protocols.
- Assist with preparation of all educational and training workshops and evaluation strategies
- Masters’ degree in a related field of study.
- Previous research experience
- Awareness of Research Methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience of statistical tools.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Knowledge of research methods.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of research methodology and data collection technique
- Can make use of both quantitative and qualitative data.
You can also send your resume along with cover letters at email@example.com