As a JACT, you will have to work with an allocated team and perform certain specialized functions (such as support, finance, admin, technical/networking) to contribute to smooth project operations.
- Handling incoming calls and other communication.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into the database.
- Edit documents for accuracy.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Read and route incoming mails and process outgoing mail.
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving Ability
- Communication Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience working with a global or otherwise multicultural team
You can also send your resume along with cover letters at firstname.lastname@example.org