As a Web Programmer, you will work in the Product Department, which engages in developing the user interface for the product. You will work in small groups with the Product Manager, Product Designer, and Researcher in order to contribute to enhancing existing features and to develop new features and functional modules, layouts, and building blocks for the product.
Nice-to-haves (Desirable Skills)#
- Experience working with modern frontend frameworks (eg. React, Vue.js, Next.js, Angular)
- Experience with modern JS-based animation frameworks like Three.js or Greensock (GSAP3) is a plus point
- Experience with Tailwind CSS framework and other relevant modern frameworks
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup or a product based company experience
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
You can also directly send your resume along with cover letters at email@example.com having appropriate job position titles in the subject line.