Technical Support Engineer
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be working in the product support team and in close collaboration with the product development team. You have to diagnose and troubleshoot problems, record feature requests, and help customers to operate modules remotely as well as on the ground.
Nice-to-haves (Desirable Skills)#
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
- Product company experience
- Experience in Product presentation, Showcase, and Demo
- Experience working with a remote team
- Enterprise software company experience
- Developer platform/tool industry experience
- Experience working with a multicultural team
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Bug Reporting
- Is familiar with RBAC (Role Based Access control)
- Has good knowledge of workflows and flow diagrams
You can also directly send your resume along with cover letters at email@example.com having appropriate job position titles in the subject line.