Programmer / Senior Programmer
As a Programmer / Senior Programmer you will work in the Product Department, which engages in analyzing the business and user requirements for the product. You will work in small groups with the Product Manager, Product Designer, and Data Analyst to contribute in enhancing existing features and to develop new features and functional modules for the product.
Nice-to-haves (Desirable Skills)#
- Experience working with modern frontend frameworks (eg. React, Vue.js, Angular)
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
- Product company experience
- Experience working with a remote team
- Enterprise software company experience
- Developer platform/tool industry experience
- Experience working with a global or otherwise multicultural team
- Computer science education or equivalent experience
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
You can also directly send your resume along with cover letters at email@example.com having appropriate job position titles in the subject line.